Areas of Practice
We provide a fast, friendly, reliable and expert legal services to clients of all nationalities from all over the world including Africans, West Indies, Americans, Indians and Pakistanis.
Immigration & Human Rights
Legal Affairs Solicitors specialised in all types of immigration and human rights matters. […]
Oil and Gas Law
Disputes are almost certainly inevitable in view of the complexities of drilling and production activities coupled with the high costs and risks involved. […]
About Legal Affairs Solicitors
Welcome to Legal Affairs Solicitors dedicated website.
OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We aim to resolve your complaint within eight weeks of your notification. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care Principal, Andy Akhuetie who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Andy Akhuetie will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Andy Akhuetie will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Andy Akhuetie will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint, and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman (LeO) at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ about your complaint. You can also e-mail the Legal Ombudsman (LeO) at email@example.com telephone them on 0300 555 0333 or +44 121 245 3050 if calling from overseas. For further information, please access the Legal Ombudsman (LeO)’s website: org.uk.
- Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it.
- You can also complain to Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), you can contact SRA on The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN. You can also e-mail SRA at firstname.lastname@example.org telephone them on 03706062555. Further details on contacting the SRA can be found HERE.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Whatever your situation, we can help.
Talk to a member of our friendly team today to help with your solicitation requirements.
Latest News & Updates
We provide expert UK immigration services to clients of all nationalities from all over the world including Africans, West Indies, Americans, Indians and Pakistanis.